Wake Forest accepts Class Notes submissions according to these guidelines:
Class Notes Editor
Wake Forest Magazine
P.O. Box 7205
Winston-Salem, NC 27109-7205
- The Class Note must be about, and submitted by, the alumnus/a who is the subject of the item.
- The person submitting the item is responsible for its accuracy.
- Wake Forest is not responsible for content nor does posting of the information constitute an endorsement.
- Email and website addresses submitted in Class Notes will be printed.
- Since any information submitted to Wake Forest Magazine is available to the public, the University is not responsible for how this information may be used.
- Wake Forest does not publish phone numbers.
- Please include your class year(s) and degree(s) with each submission.
- Please include a telephone number and email address so that we may verify the information.
- Class Notes regarding events will be published in the next issue following the date of the event.
- Submissions may be edited for length and clarity.
- Because of space considerations we are able to accept digital individual head shots only. Photos must be at least 2×3 inches at 300 pixels per inch (600 x 900 pixels) and can be emailed to email@example.com